Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Yan Yikuan (严宽) 

watched it. he is soo evil there. cool!
    ※ 下一站, 天王!! ※

Hey can someone please tell me when does YK appear in the new Lu Xiao Feng? WHat episodes? I'll be watching the Viet narration version online so if you know please tell me soon! thanks!
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

The new Lu Xiao Feng is a series of movies... YK plays the character Ye Gu Cheng. Which is the Jue Zhan Qian Hou (The Duel) segment.
    I think it's the fifth story

the order goes like this I think...

1陆小凤传奇之一陆小凤前传
    2陆小凤传奇之二铁鞋传奇
    3陆小凤传奇之三之大金鹏王
    4陆小凤传奇之四绣花大盗
    5陆小凤传奇之五决战前后 <---- This is the one... (jue zhan qian hou) sorry I don't know the viet title for it.

6陆小凤传奇之六银钩赌坊
    7陆小凤传奇之七幽灵山庄
    8陆小凤传奇之八剑神一笑
    9陆小凤传奇之九血衣之谜
    10陆小凤传奇之十凤舞九天

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/xinyebeibei/pic/item/5719fd360543663b0b55a910.jpg')

thank you for your respond. I actually went through the majority of the serie to look for YK entrance and thank goodness I found it (like at 2 am last night) but it was worth it cuz he was TOO HOTT!!!
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    ... I actually went through the majority of the serie to look for YK entrance and thank goodness I found it (like at 2 am last night) but it was worth it cuz he was TOO HOTT!!!
    lol... that WOULD take a long time~~~
    did you download it, or wait for the streaming ... that would be a pain if the internet is slow.

YK is wonderful as YGC
    Attached Images Attached Images

No I watched it on this vietnamese dubbed/narrated series. It was painfully long because the episodes were divided into 4 parts each and so to get to Yan Kuan part I had to watch like 25 of the videos. I have DSL but waiting for YK after 25 videos was a bit painful.. however, his entrance made up for it!
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

It's a pity that there can only be so much squeezed into a movie... it would be nice if they had only the Jue zhan qian hou section made into a series...
    I can dream can I... lol...
    There would be so much more goodness to see. Although there weren't that much of YGC in the novel either... >_< But still loved the character...

Peter in this new Lu Xiao Feng looks... how should I put it ... a bit incompetent and unconvincing as Xi Men Chui Xue. He always looks strange in Ancient costumes.

You know what? I totally agree. I love Peter but definately NOT in ancient costumes. I dont know if it would be better to let YK play his part since it is one of the main characters cause Peter just looks too modern for ancient dramas.

I dont like seeing YK play the goody goody weak roles either. I like him as the dangerous yet charming roles. why must he be so hot????
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Yan Kuan's first album is coming out soon I think!!
    This is the cover
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/leaves_of_winter/5119ce0d44babaddcb4e9.jpg')

He did the lyrics for almost everyone (except one I think) of the song in there, and the music as well...

Has anyone watched "The last princess" ? I cried my eyes out for him! Scriptwritters,directors,producers ...are so bad ! they always made him die at the end!
    Because he's so captivating , so charming, so good so that he has to be a tragic figure all the time??
    Last edited by sleepingsnow; 04-28-08 at 02:42 PM.

I think YK is so hot and talented that the directors want to kill him to end their hatred and jealousy. jk.

HIS ALBUM?! HE SINGS?! HE IS RELEASING AN ALBUM?!! WHERE THE HECK WAS I DURING ALL THIS?!!! FIRST HUANG XIAO MING RELEASES AN ALBUM AND NOW YAN KUAN!! AHHH al this excitement is too much for me....
    My Loves...
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    HIS ALBUM?! HE SINGS?! HE IS RELEASING AN ALBUM?!! WHERE THE HECK WAS I DURING ALL THIS?!!! FIRST HUANG XIAO MING RELEASES AN ALBUM AND NOW YAN KUAN!! AHHH al this excitement is too much for me....
    Not only does he sing, but he writes his own songs too. The man rocks.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yes , he definitely can sing!!! In fact, I listen to the themesong of "the last princess" series every morning and feel sad for the character he played....The complexity and multi-dimensional character of FTY was demonstrated well by Yan Kuan!!! I can feel his bottled-up emotion....it confused me so much....because FTY made me smile , made me laugh, made me blushed, made me dream, made me feel sorry, made me angry and made me cry my eyes out!!! It's all thanks to Yan Kuan!
    Let me rest in peace

Yes totally ! FTY Rocks... lol I doubt anyone could really hate this character. When I saw the last bits... ahhh... how could they just killl him off like that... every time... >_<
    I listen to Duan Zhang too, every day. Where he did the tonelyric and the actual singing
    I'm trying to collect all the songs he did in the past years... but wasn't able to get hold on the older ones >_<
    It's amazing that this album is finially coming out, he had recently went through some serious pulling (Terminating the contract 。。etc) just to have it done. it's suppose to be coming around like 2006 , and now it's 2008. T-T

FTY make me crazy! this is the 2nd char make me crazy, after LJC. this 2 char make me wanna fly into the tv screen & do something... =p
    ※ 下一站, 天王!! ※

who is LJC ? Yeap , FTY gave me mixed feeling , I felt so puzzled by him ...At the same time , it turned into some kind of electricfying emotion....See , I don't know what I am talking about because of him =P

Why did he terminate his contract , duyeqing ?
    Let me rest in peace

LJC... Li Jian Cheng in Qin Wang Li Shi Min, Yan Kuan plays the big brother to LSM(played by peter)

With the contract thing, um he said that the old company did not follow their original agreement in regard to releasing his album, so in the contract it says if that happens he could one-sidedly terminate his contract.

Has anyone watched Da An Zu (大案组)? From what I've seen so far, the series is mainly about drug addiction. I hope they'll move on to some other more interesting cases soon.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I've watched it ... I think the whole drama is revolved around the drug addiction cases... Since it's English name is Undercover (the undercover agent is not Sha Cheng -portrayed by YK) and the entire drama is more of a police~criminal than any other... and all about the bad things drugs do to people, like others of this genre, all corruption, Embezzlement and drugs
    Last edited by duyeqing; 05-07-08 at 10:22 AM.

Hello, i saw this video about yan kuan, but eva and energy was crying in it so i was wondering if he is ok..since i don't understand chinese.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...MY-GqgOi8sXGAQ